Do it Yourself Seed Bomb Kit
Time to get messy!
Each kit includes everything you need to make up to 25 of your own Maritime Native wildflower seed bombs at home!
- Worm castings
- Native wildflower seeds *sample list below*
- A decorative bag for storage and gifting
Native wildflowers are favourites throughout Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Native species are naturally resistant to pests and local climate and attract native pollinator and insect species, improving and strengthening the local ecosystem.
*Seeds are any combination of:
- Canada Goldenrod (solidago canadensis)
- Black-eyed Susan (rudbeckia hirta)
- Spotted Joe Pye Weed (eupatorium maculatum)
- New England Aster (symphyotrichum novae-angliae)
- Fireweed (chamaenerion angustifolium)
- Evening Primrose (oenothera biennis)
- Common Milkweed (asclepias syriaca)
For best results plant in the Fall.
Made in Canada by Radical Roots Seed Bomb Company Inc.